Space exploration begins at home.
We are a US-based international non-profit that promotes cooperative exploration of space, examines life as a planetary process, and enables a sustainable future on Earth. Our mission is to cultivate scientific innovation and entrepreneurship by engaging with lifelong learners.
SAGANet is a platform for scientists and science-enthusiasts to engage in an astrobiology community.
Ad Astra Academy is an outreach project bringing exploration to students in global underserved regions.
We are a 501(c)(3) public charity founded in 2009.
- Promote the "Blue Marble" as a symbol of international unity in space exploration.
- Increase international awareness, education and collaboration in space exploration.
- Advance and preserve international awareness of our planet, its resources and its people.
- Improve human condition on Earth.
- Facilitate the synergy of technology with the environment.
- Develop the capability for the human exploration of space.
- Understand humanity's origin and future, and its place in the universe.
Our Code of Ethics represents our ongoing efforts at articulating the practical principles that guide our organization, regardless of social, economic, or political pressures, toward a better and more sustainable future.
Our Strategic Plan sets the direction for Blue Marble Space and will frame the work of the organization in the next five years.
Spread the word.
We are transparent.
Blue Marble Space is audited by Nisivoccia, LLP
External Audit Reports: 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017
IRS Reporting Records:
We are all ears.mail: Blue Marble Space 600 1st Ave, Floor 1 Seattle, WA 98104 USA